3) From the date of first use or 45,000 miles, whichever comes first. Date of first use is when your new vehicle is first put into service. Vehicle is considered new at date of first use if vehicle has 799 miles or less on the date vehicle was first put into service.
4) Does not include parts and fluids except for emergency fuel delivery.
5) Consult the vehicle’s Maintenance Guide for factory recommended service and intervals. Service requirements and intervals vary by model.
6) Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
7) To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
8) Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.
Transferability: Coverage can be transferred once from the original owner to a private part; this excludes dealers. A $50 transfer fee applies.
Cancellation: You can cancel ToyotaCare Plus within 30 days after the expiration of the manufacturer’s maintenance program for a full refund if no benefits have been paid. If benefits have been paid, or if you are cancelling after this point, please ask your dealer or refer to your agreement.
Find Your Vehicle
Search By Keyword
Search By Filters
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.