Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update:
Greetings to All from Rochester Toyota,
Like you, we are watching the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) situation very carefully. The safety of our customers, our community, and our employees are our biggest priorities. We hope you are doing all that you can to stay safe and healthy during this time.
At Rochester Toyota, we have always taken great pride in our dealership to ensure it is clean, neat in appearance and a safe place for all to shop and work.
Below is a list of steps we have taken to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees:
Keeping Our Dealership Clean
- We have instructed our professional cleaning company to perform the following tasks;
- Cleaning Co. is to wipe down all flat surfaces including sinks, counters, coffee areas, door handles/knobs, etc. with disinfectant.
- Soap dispensers, hand sanitizers, air fresheners, and paper towels will be refilled as necessary.
- Toilets, of course, will be cleaned and sanitized, inside, and out as well as the toilet seats to be cleaned on both sides using a disinfectant.
- Scour and sanitize all basins, mop, and rinse floors with disinfectant.
- The list is long; we wanted to list a few of the tasks Rochester Toyota is taking for our customers and employees.
In Support of Our Customers
- Service Department has an overnight drop box to drop off vehicles after hours or for customers who prefer not to come inside.
- We will provide pick-up and delivery for our service customers within a 25-mile radius. For our customers beyond the 25-mile radius, we will try our best to accommodate on a case by case basis. We will continue to offer home/work pick up and drop off to our service customers. For safety reasons, we are currently not offering a shuttle/ride share service.
- Every serviced vehicle will undergo a thorough wipe down of door handles, steering wheel, shifter, dashboard, and console before pick up or delivery.
- Each new & pre-owned vehicle purchased will undergo the same cleaning steps listed above.
- Customers can purchase a vehicle online by utilizing the features on our website, rochestertoyota.net. On our website, you can request pricing, get pre-approved for financing, value your trade, schedule a service appointment, and more.
- Our Business Development Center can help walk you through the process and answer any questions via phone, text, email, or chat.
- We have temporarily instructed our team to welcome our guests with a friendly greeting but refrain from handshakes. We have removed partitions from our sales stations so that customers and our staff can maintain a safe 6’ distance.
- We have asked employees who are sick to stay home.
This is an extraordinary situation, and we must realize we are all in this together. As more information becomes available, we will focus all our efforts to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Lisa and Ed Casaccio