COVID-19 Prevention Measures for Rochester Toyota:
- The Rochester Toyota Team, in conjunction with our cleaning company, is cleaning/sanitizing the content below upon arrival and throughout the day. Showroom cleaning schedule; on arrival, 11:30 am 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm weekdays. Saturday, on arrival, 11:30 am 2:30 pm. Service and Parts, on arrival, 11:00 am 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm weekdays. Saturday, on arrival, and 11:00 am.
- All the waiting and sitting areas occupied/touched by customers cleaned immediately afterward.
- Cleaning procedures are completed daily in addition to the cleaning performed by our cleaning company four nights a week, soon to be six nights weekly.
- Clean/sanitize showroom sitting areas, including all round tables, chairs, (including arms of chairs and tablet tables.)
- Entrance doors to the showroom, service drive, and service write up area cleaned/disinfected, including door handles, push bars/push plates inside and out.
- Restroom door handles, push plates and light switches cleaned/disinfected
- Sales stations cleaning/sanitizing includes sales department desks, telephones, keyboards, mice, and chairs, including arms.
- Sales managers, finance managers, service advisors, Parts department staff, and cashiers clean/sanitize their counters, desks, telephones, keyboards, mice, credit card machines, and chairs, including arms.
- Clean/Sanitize service vehicles before repairs/maintenance and after service is complete, including all high touch areas and keys.
- Clean/Sanitize sales department vehicles and keys before and after a test drive, then again when cleaning for delivery.
- Customers and team members, please maintain proper social distancing always, wash hands often, practice good respiratory hygiene, and avoid touching your face.
Conveniences for Service and Sales Customers
- We provide pick-up and delivery for our service customers within a 15 mile radius. For our customers beyond 15 miles, we will try our best to accommodate on a case by case basis.
- Pick-Up/Drop Off service includes clean/disinfect at drop off location.
- We also have a drop-box outside our service entrance to safely drop off your vehicle without coming inside.
- We have removed partitions from our sales stations so customers and sales consultants maintain a minimum of a 6’ apart from one another.
- Sales customers can purchase a vehicle by utilizing the features on our website; rochestertoyota.net
- On our site, you can request pricing, value your trade, and get-preapproved for financing.
- Please email, text, chat, or call our staff from our website to help walk you through the process.
The Rochester Toyota Team is diligent in putting all our efforts to keep our customers and employees safe during this difficult time.
Lisa and Ed Casaccio