PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED
DON’T BE CAUGHT OFF GAURD BY UNFORESEEN EXPENSES
The Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan from Toyota Financial Services helps waive your responsibility for qualifying excess wear and use charges at lease-end including
- Each covered single event valued at $1,000 or less
- Each covered missing part or equipment valued at $200 or less
- Up to a maximum of $5,000 in total excess wear and use charges
As a part of everyday driving, normal wear and use can be expected. However, when turning in a lease vehicle, you are responsible for any wear and use damage that is considered excessive under the terms of your lease.
COMMON EXAMPLES OF EXCESS WEAR & USE:
Covered excess wear and use items must be within plan limits.
- Interior cuts, burns, or stains
- Damage to tires, rims or hubcaps
- Broken or scratched windshield, windows, mirrors or lights
- Damaged bumpers, body dents, dings or scratches
- Missing parts or equipment
This protection plan is only available when you lease your new or Certified Used Toyota. Lease smarter and take control. Ask your participating Toyota dealer for details today.