TOYOTA EXTRA CARE VSA WILL HELP YOU:
- Be prepared and protected after your vehicle’s warranty expires
- Be protected against rising costs of labor and covered parts
- Ensure repairs are handled by a factory-trained service technician using only Toyota-approved parts
- Enjoy 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Not worry about submitting claims because we pay the dealer directly
- Be able to transfer your Agreement to a private party — one time at no additional cost — potentially increasing the resale value
- Access to a network of Toyota dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Reimbursements for covered vehicle rentals, meals and lodging
24/7 Roadside Assistance & Travel Protection
Your trusted roadside companion
Drive confident with 24/7 Roadside Assistance. If the unexpected happens to occur, our VSA will help get you back up and running with:
- Towing to the nearest authorized servicing facility
- Battery jumpstarts, flat tire and lockout assistance
- Delivery of up to 3 gallons of fuel, no more than 2 times per month3
- Coverage anywhere in the continental U.S. and Canada
Roadside assistance services provided by and through Cross Country Motor Club Inc. and Cross Country Motor Club of California Inc.
Back in Business and Back On the Road
If you’re unable to drive your vehicle due to the mechanical breakdown of a covered component, substitute transportation and travel protection benefits will provide reimbursements of:
- Up to $50 per day for car rentals or other substitute transportation.4 Maximum of 5 days per occurrence.
- Up to $100 per day for lodging andmeals if you’re more than 150 miles from home.4 Maximum of 5 days over the life of your Agreement.
New VSA Plans
Toyota vehicles are eligible if less than 3 years old from date vehicle was first put into service and up to 36,000 total vehicle miles.
Used VSA Plans
Toyota vehicles are eligible within current model year plus 9 prior model years and up to 150,000 total vehicle miles. See your dealer for eligibility requirements on non-Toyota vehicles. Used Vehicle plans are available through your dealer only at the time of used vehicle purchase or lease.